|July 14, 2022
|414 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN, Knoxville, Tennessee
Solar Titan USA is seeking a Salesforce Software Programmer to join our growing team!
Using the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud). In this critical role, you will be designing, enhancing and implementing world-class, scalable solutions across our many business areas.
- Support business objectives by leveraging the Salesforce platform to build and configure custom solutions that improve business processes and drive gains in efficiency and effectiveness across our business.
- Analyze complex business and technical requirements with particular regard to their impact on existing applications in order to produce scalable system designs
- Design, configuration, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of solutions in multiple orgs, including API integrations with third parties
- Understand the business to provide solution suggestions for our ever-changing needs
- Work with Executive level team members to estimate and prioritize projects
- Manage and document configuration changes to fields, workflows, reports, roles/permissions, security settings, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
- Remain current on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications (Trailhead)
- Maintain system health checks, conduct regular license audits, and ensure license compliance
- Rapidly growing firm with tremendous career growth opportunity. Work remotely. Preferred candidate would be in the Eastern US time zone.
Experience with Field Service Lightning and relevant Salesforce Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extensive hands-on Salesforce development experience
Strong Salesforce functional experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and HubSpot experienced desirable.