|January 18, 2022
|Eden Prairie, MN
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You'll analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground-breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 5 company. Join us.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Perform Salesforce Administrative tasks and act as team Salesforce SME for the team
- Create and execute campaign list pulls for major direct marketing efforts (direct mail, email & telemarketing) as well as smaller, trigger-based programs within the framework of the overall contact strategy
- Manage projects that advance our email marketing capabilities and strategy; interfacing with other departments and external vendors with the purpose of finding the best solution to meet objectives
- Manage projects that use customer and prospect data in providing direction for targeting strategies and campaign executions designed to drive incremental sales and increase customer retention
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Extract and manipulate data by performing database queries that support marketing and sales efforts
- Provide actionable insight by giving explanation and interpretation of data to support dept and business unit needs
- Maintain a strategic relationship with business partners to develop deeper understanding of their business and goals, and suggest new strategies
- Communicate and translate results derived from the database into meaningful charts and tables and key takeaways that are easily understood and valued by internal and external clients
- Serve as key resource for understanding available data
- Act as liaison with internal stakeholders
- Analyze, review, forecast and trend complex data, reviewing the analysis and interpretation of others' work
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Support short and long-term operational/strategic business activities through analysis
Are you up for navigating a complex matrix of business units and teams? We share a near obsessive desire to outperform and outdo our own achievements across our entire global business landscape. It's going to take all you've got to create valuable solutions to improve the health care system.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience identifying solutions and interpreting data into actionable information
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis with a solid business foundation, especially in campaign generation and reporting of marketing data
- 3+ years' Experience with SFMC and its integrated solutions
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access and Excel (creating pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel and running queries and macros in Access)
- Experience working with project management tools and systems (Workfront)
- Experience working with transactional data and direct marketing and telemarketing data
- Experience working with Salesforce Digital360
- Background using campaign management tools such as Unica, Pardot, Eloqua, or Marketo
- Use of SQL language to query data in relational databases
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including experience developing and presenting business conclusions based on data analysis
- High levels of initiative, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $87,900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce SME - OptumHealth Marketing, OptumHealth Marketing, Optum, Marketing, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote