|July 14, 2022
|San Francisco, CA
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Salesforce Senior Software Engineer in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- 3+ years of Lightning components experience
- 3+ years of Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- 4+ years of experience with the salesforce platform, production support & code deployments
- 3+ years of experience with Visual Studio, GIT, Jenkins or any other CICD platforms
- Experience with Test driven development and DevSecOps
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge and understanding with reporting (Tableau)
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience and knowledge in Salesforce development using Apex classes, Visual Force, lightning framework, or Salesforce APIs
- Experience and knowledge with CI\CD and DevOps with salesforce platformsExperience and knowledge with salesforce deployments with exposure to SFDX, GIT, JIRA
- Experience and knowledge with Salesforce integration with SOAP-based and REST-based (XML and JSON) web services.
- Experience and knowledge with Salesforce integration patterns
- Ability to deliver dynamic presentations to business clients Ability to communicate trends and impacts to mid-senior level management
- 300 S Brevard St. - Charlotte, NC 28202
- 2700 S Price Rd. - Chandler, AZ 85286
- 333 Market St. - San Francisco, CA 94105
- 550 S 4th St. - Minneapolis, MN 55415
- 5080 Spectrum Dr. - Addison, TX 75001
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.