Salesforce Quality Engineer – Remote
|Published||March 28, 2023|
Salesforce Quality Engineer - Remote
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Family Definition:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work. We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Salesforce development team is a unit that focuses on Salesforce design and development for Technical Support Engineers (TSE’s), Proactive Support Managers (PSM’s), PEAK, and Technical Support Managers (TSM’s) and are a part of the BOSS (Business Operations & Strategic Services) group in the HPE Services Storage team which is part of the HPE Storage and Big Data division. This group provides advanced technology to increase support center efficiency. The development team partners directly with our world class support organization, allowing for rapid business-critical and customer-focused technology creation. The Salesforce.com development team consistently strives for and provides improved customer data integrity and strategic subject matter expertise to enable delivery of industry leading support to HPE Storage customers.
Management Level Definition:
We are looking for a Salesforce Quality Engineer who has a passion for making an impact in a team, focused on delivering quality solutions in a Salesforce environment. This individual should be capable of understanding business requirements and translating them into test solutions in the Salesforce environment. They should also be comfortable working as part of a team, working to provide world class solutions.
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans and validation strategies.
- In-depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements
- Work closely with software developers and business stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Monitor and Maintain the Salesforce Development Environment.
- Develop and lead code reviews
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce, preferably as a developer
- 5 or more years’ experience in software development
- Experience in testing strategy, planning, and analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Salesforce.com development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Aura, or Lightning Web Components
- Hands-on experience with Service Cloud preferred. Other areas where business rules are applied to Salesforce workflow rules is acceptable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate to business stakeholders and developers
- Scripting experience desirable
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies
#unitedstates #LI-Hybrid #WeAreHPE #HPECareers #WelcomeToHPE
States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.
Annual Salary: $109,400.00 - $251,500.00
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.