|February 4, 2024
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Mounika, and I am a recruiter with Infopeople, currently seeking a talented Senior Senior Salesforce QA Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA, for a contract position.
Position: Senior Salesforce QA Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
As a Senior QA Analyst with us, you will play a vital role in promoting quality throughout all aspects of development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility, and technical soundness.
- Applying appropriate test design based on the technology or application to be tested.
- Driving testing strategy conversations to ensure the best experience for our customers.
- Executing Salesforce functional testing, including functional, exploratory, integration, and automated regression.
- Conducting non-functional testing, such as browser compatibility, usability, and internationalization.
- Making continuous improvements to agile processes, testing practices, and methods.
- Effectively managing individual workload and priorities.
- Leading medium projects from concept to delivery.
- Leading team members to deliver projects successfully.
- Providing test standard documents.
- Maintaining a solid level of knowledge in Salesforce applications.
- Demonstrating a passion for learning new processes and techniques.
- Working independently with limited supervision.
- Participating in Community of Practice activities and supporting improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of testing experience.
- Automation experience is an added advantage.
- In-cycle experience applying testing techniques, e.g., SCRUM or Agile.
- Experience writing SQL queries and a strong knowledge of relational database structure.
- Exposure to SOAP and REST testing.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Providing test reports and summaries of testing progress.
- 4+ years of Salesforce testing experience.
If you are passionate about quality assurance, have a strong background in Salesforce testing, and are excited about contributing to innovative projects, we would love to hear from you.
Please reply to this email with your updated resume and a convenient time for a brief phone discussion. We look forward to the opportunity to learn more about your skills and discuss how you can contribute to our dynamic team.
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1106 New York, NY
New York, NY 10123
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to InfoPeople Corp. assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.