Salesforce Project Manager / Business Analyst – Remote / Telecommute
|Published||May 1, 2023|
- Salesforce service cloud.
- 10+ years of Project Management and at least 5+ years managing Salesforce project.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMP preferred.
- Experience with Agile development processes like Scrum, Kanban, XP preferred
- Create and manage detailed project plans utilizing the Program Office standards (MS Project).
- Creates cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them.
- Identify dependencies across the current technical infrastructure and any current development efforts to ensure that teams are in sync.
- Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices.
- Collaborating across departments to establish release and product development schedules.
- Supporting product, development, and quality teams with iteration planning, story breakdown, breakdown activities.
- Calculating and tracking team productivity (velocity), to help determine and manage to release timelines.
- Communicating release schedules and timelines to other departments,
- Create hour by hour cutover plan, that includes all planned infrastructure/device migration/deployment activities, including periodic updates.
- Work on end user communication plan to ensure adaptability of new infrastructure/device and minimal operational impact to the users.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams.
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Manage projects in SharePoint and Confluence; create process flows or other architectural diagrams.
- Skilled at gathering and building functional requirements to Salesforce service cloud functionality/feature.
- Adept at implementing best practices on processes and solutions, new technologies
- Lead team members in the Salesforce service cloud technology domain.
- SFDC Certifications Service Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Shares Salesforce best practices and consulting to Client's team throughout the duration of the project, capitalizing on the vast depth of experience on the Salesforce service cloud platform.