|February 4, 2024
About the job Salesforce Project Manager
We are searching for a skilled Salesforce project manager to oversee projects developed by our business on various Salesforce platforms. In this role, you will be tasked with determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the development team. You will also take charge of costs, client relations, and final approval.
To ensure success as a Salesforce project manager, you should be knowledgeable about the various Salesforce solutions and be skilled at leveraging the talents of your development team. A top-notch Salesforce project manager will be skilled in managing projects for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce1.
Salesforce Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing briefs and project requests from clients.
- Assessing risks, opportunities, deliverables, and threats for projects.
- Developing goals, tasks, and plans of development for Salesforce projects.
- Liaising with clients and management about timelines, costs, and project objectives.
- Managing a team of developers and consultants in developing Salesforce projects.
- Developing metrics for each project to determine paths to success.
- Communicating and acting as the first point of call for clients.
- Conducting regular project meetings with your development team.
- Ensuring that your team produces work that adheres to Salesforce's best-design principles.
- Guiding and mentoring your team to achieve project outcomes.
- Salesforce Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or a related field.
- Certification in Salesforce administration or development.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in project management or professional services.
- Excellent planning and strategic abilities.
- Organized and meticulous in your work.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic and adaptable mindset.
- Professional and deadline-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
Share your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]