Salesforce Project Manager
|Published||February 28, 2023|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Job Title: Salesforce Project Manager
Our client in Los Angeles, CA is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. This top ranked national university is committed to fostering a diverse academic community rich in opportunity for intellectual engagement. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA preferred. Open to remote.
- 6 Month Contract
- Full time
We are seeking a temporary project manager or program director with experience in Salesforce to backfill current project leadership. Experience with either Student Success Hub or Marketing Cloud required (both highly desired).
This resource will partner with teams across the university while developing our new student success and alumni and donor engagement CRMs, based on Salesforce. They will support the analysis, programming, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance needs of projects in alignment with our strategic goals and cultural values. This resource will possess and contribute knowledge of concepts and trends related to Salesforce, CRM, data architecture, and higher-education technology.
- Collaborate with project team members, stakeholders, and users to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, and features to design new and improve existing processes.
- Provide technology leadership in projects and initiatives
- Conduct technical research and recommend upgrades or development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs
- Review, implement, and upgrade complex systems and processes related to client operations
- Elicit, analyze, define, and document user requirements for data workflow and logical processes including interfaces with other systems for the purpose of more efficient operation
- Provide technical support in the proper use of systems and related products
- Write detailed and easy to understand descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to use, develop, or modify an application
- Coordinate testing and test cases with business analysts and users
- Facilitate effective communications and positive relationships between ITS staff and users
- Understand the academic student lifecycle and apply that knowledge to technical
- Present and provide verbal and written status updates and reports as requested
- Typically, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum 3 years of experience developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of best practice practices in Salesforce development and security standards
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools such as Talend, MuleSoft, or Jitterbit
- Experience with source control (Git) and change control management
- Deep experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a customer-service driven attitude
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and context switch in a fast-paced environment as an effective member of a team
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, evidenced by background in preparing comprehensive reports, user documentation, and executive summaries incorporating complex, highly technical information
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business and end users in an approachable manner that demonstrates empathy and authenticity
- Salesforce Administration Certifications
- Experience with the business requirements and the lifecycle of a Higher Education institution, including student affairs, university advancement, and enrollment management
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with UI/UX design
Why should you choose Experis?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.