|January 26, 2022
|Seven Hills, OH
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Program Manager in Seven Hills, OH.
The Program Manager owns the successful delivery and operation of commercial solutions that include integrations, security, configuration, and custom development. The position will lead project planning and execution teams to deliver complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce.com and related technologies.
- Salesforce Program Manager will manage relationships with global stakeholders; Understand business processes for teams around the world and demonstrate the ability to identify their needs and design customer-obsessed tools to meet those needs
- Build globally aligned processes and encourage disparate teams to collaborate; Drive global adoption
- Drive all aspects of program and project management including initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure
- Create and manage scope and plans for large-scale, global projects and/or multiple projects simultaneously
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships with divisional Business Relationship Managers
- Assist in continuing to develop and implement standard project management process methods and provide training of these methods to ensure uniform delivery practices
- Provide project management consultation and mentorship of the various project phases and the deliverables such as: development and execution of the project schedules; Baselines; Analyzing critical paths; Schedule management; Resource planning; Risk/issue identification and control; Project change requests; Weekly and monthly status reporting
- As a Salesforce Program Manager, you will support IT Portfolio Management processes leveraging the Power steering portfolio tool
- Facilitate project governance by leading steering committee meetings and related leadership meetings as appropriate to ensure program success
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures