|February 11, 2024
Our client is a worldwide telecommunications company that offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers' demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.
We are looking for a Salesforce Product Owner who will be responsible for all Sales and Sales Operations systems and tool design, adoption, and maintenance.
Location: Temple Terrace, FL / Rolling Meadows, IL - Hybrid
Position: Salesforce Product Owner
Pay: $50-$55/hr. on W2
Duration: 12 months or longer
HYBRID: Onsite 1 day a week (Wednesday)
*** Targeted years of experience: 5-7 years***
The purpose of the client's Connect Program Architecture organization is to maximize profitability while creating great customer and employee experiences by implementing industry leading tools and processes in novel ways. As the Principal Program Architect, you will be responsible for all Sales and Sales Operations systems and tool design, adoption, and maintenance.
The Principal Program Architect will be responsible for determining the strategy for a portfolio of deliverables in one of the following six areas:
- Sales Process
- Quoting and Purchasing
- Order Fulfillment and Installation
- Product Operationalization
- Support and Compliance
- Renewal and Retention
The Principal Program Architect will be responsible for representing their area on any and all strategic initiatives within the client. The Principal designs solutions partnering with GTS and ePMO, and serving as the Agile Product Owner. The Principal Engineer is also responsible for partnering with business unit leadership to ensure that their specific requirements are well documented and prioritized with GTS [Business Relationship Management].
Each Principal Program Architect will own a program portfolio of approximately $4.5M in development resources (4-8 programs) end-to-end from discovery, to project charter, to prioritization, feature identification, user story creation, development, and organization of testing. They will partner with ePMO to ensure timely delivery and appropriate stakeholder engagement.
The Principal Engineer will also act as a consultant to business leadership around process improvements within CRM and ERP. Principal Engineer will own the business strategy for end-to-end system utilization for all VZC Segments. They are the technical expert for vendor selection, sourcing, RFP, trial, implementation, continual iteration, and, eventually, decommission.
The Principal Engineer will also work with key stakeholders to determine business and technical requirements. Also, developing and presenting alternative technical solutions and associated costs, opportunities and challenges.
The client often changes their strategies to respond to macro industry changes. These changes must be quickly reflected in systems to maintain their relevance and effectiveness. In these cases, the Principal Engineer is responsible for ensuring consultation of business leadership to understand the needed modifications and the objectives thereof.
In the event of procuring a new tool or replacing an existing one, the Principal Engineer is responsible for leading the collection and documentation of the business' user stories and obtaining feedback. They will also be responsible for gaining approval of the solution design by all stakeholders, creating test plans, conducting UAT, and decommissioning any legacy systems if one is being replaced. Once the system is live, the Principal Engineer is accountable for ensuring that all primary and secondary support providers understand the tool design, its utilization, and what is expected of them post-implementation. The Principal Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the client's technology stack is compliant within all of the geographies it operates.
- Experience communicating with Director and above leadership.
- Program management experience.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with CRM, ERP, CPQ, and CLM systems.
- 5+ years of Salesforce, Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- 2+ years of SAP experience preferred.
- Product Owner certification such as CSPO or SAFe POPM
- Overall understanding of SaaS business processes and experience in implementing solutions to gaps from a technical and/or project management perspective.
- Need to be inquisitive and constantly wondering how we can make the sales cycle faster, more effective, and/or easier to complete.
- Must be able to work autonomously and make large business impacting decisions confidently.
- Subject matter expertise in a large variety of additional software applications as well as the business acumen required to apply them to business problems.
- This role interacts regularly with senior leadership from all business units
- The team will also work regularly with the larger client's Business Group to bridge the gaps between respective sales, product, and support strategies.
- Ability to see the big picture and potential risks of interaction between systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administrator or Greater
This particular client may require all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!