|December 3, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation. Delivering the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals
· This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
· Manage and work with Agile scrum team and create the scrum team strategy roadmap/backlog, develop minimal viable product and Agile user stories that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery scrum team.
· Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
· Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
· Responsible for Data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts.
· Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
· Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
· Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operation team and end users as necessary
· Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.