|Published||October 9, 2023|
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or in a technology related field, or equivalent through a combination of education and/or technology experience, or 12 years of technology experience
- 7 years in identifying technical solutions for complex business problems, identifying the benefits and risks of the solutions, and providing recommendations
- 6 years of Technology experience
- 5 years of experience mentoring another technologist
- 4 years of experience with Salesforce frameworks and technologies such as SOQL/SOSL, Apex, Aura/Lightning Component, LWC, Visualforce, Flows, Triggers etc.
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce Lightning applications and components
- 2 years of experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies
- 2 years of experience in API development
Lead Salesforce Developer
The Lead Salesforce Developer role will support activities related to development of complex system software, hardware, performance, or problem determination requiring communication and coordination with vendors, technicians, clients, and management. Provide technical input to management decision making in the areas of software, hardware, and performance. This role is tasked with ensuring quality coding across all development efforts related to our Salesforce implementations. This role may also integrate solutions or build via DevOps depending on the maturity of the organization and/or product. Proficiency in Sales, Service, Financial and Experience Cloud is desired. Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies.
Design and Methodology
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical architecture and design solutions as applicable.
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across infrastructure platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies.
- Understand, participate, review, and influence long term capacity planning and technology investments.
- Provide Client consulting and planning guidance as applicable for moderate to large highly complex projects/programs.
- Provide consultation and works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational / business goals and objectives.
- Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on architectural, design development, integration opportunities, planning of highly complex systems and assures it is aligned to our established strategies, guiding principles, rationales, and practices.
Planning and Organizing
- Identify and evaluate projects/programs/initiatives and design processes that enhance and rationalize existing and upcoming solutions.
- Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology and provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
- Review, identify and manage requirements for moderate to complex solutions and do a cost value, feasibility, and risk analysis.
- Review, participate, develop, and update architectural standards, guiding principles, rationales, and strategies.
- Evaluate, review, and approve highly complex design solutions for business and Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.