|Published||March 8, 2020|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire Full-time|
Our client is currently looking to hire a Salesforce/Pardot Administrator to provide enterprise systems administration, senior functional support, integrated system support, and process and system architectural leadership for implementation of the Sales automation system in Salesforce.com.
• Provide technical support for Salesforce.com
• Provide advanced functional support for Business System Analysts;
• Provide cross-module and cross-functional area integration support;
• Provide Systems Administration services for application suite;
• Insure integrity and accuracy of all application system setup information;
• Maintain system integrity by assessing, recommending, and implementing appropriate controls on both system management access and application data access;
• Support the investigation and resolution of reported system issues.
Provide system information, utilize diagnostic techniques, guide the efforts of Business System Analysts, and interface with vendor technical support as required;
• Manage system changes in accordance with the our Application Change Management Process.
• Interface with application development professionals in the design and support of company-specific customizations, interfaces and extensions to the deployed applications.
• Manages daily administration of multiple profiles, roles, and user setup
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions, approval processes, custom objects and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
• Keep abreast of SFDC releases, features and best practices.
Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
• Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
• Design new and enhanced solutions
a. Provide functional and technical direction for solutioning around specific business requirements;
b. Provide information and guidance around cross-module dependencies and impacts for new functions and changes to existing functionality;
c. Investigate system options and recommend appropriate solutions to address requested functionality;
d. Advise in the development of test scenarios so that appropriate integrated testing is conducted;
e. Participate in testing and resolution of any issues or problems;
f. Implement new and enhanced solutions in accordance with our Application Change Management Process.
3. Participate as an active member on the Business Application Support Team
a. Participate on the company support team (BEST)
b. Attend and participate in team meetings;
c. Participate and actively contribute to BEST process and procedure development, representing technical and infrastructure support needs;
d. Fulfill requirements of BEST processes and procedures as they relate to technical support of the Business applications;
e. Utilize shared team working time for collaboration on system-wide support and new/enhancement request investigation;
f. Follow prescribed methodologies and processes in completing support activities.
- 6+ years using salesforce.com/ pardot as an administrator
- Experience configuring salesforce.com validation rules, workflows, formula fields, creating custom objects, setting user permissions, enabling field-level security, page layouts, and setting up new users
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data.com, AppExchange, Data Loader etc)
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other applications.
- Ability to make integration work with marketing automation suites like Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua
- Experience with ERP Marketing (i.e Pardot, Eloqua) is required.
- Experience with Spring CM is highly desirable
- 8+ years' experience working with end-user clients and business-area process leaders to develop requirements for new and enhanced functionality;
- 8+ years of system or procedural documentation development experience;
- Samples of design documents as well as operational documentation may be requested.
- Influencing skills to recommend solutions and alternatives
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Fast paced periods are typical, when meeting deadlines
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Marketing Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Builds Relationships: Fosters open dialogue and obtains shared commitment to proposals; shared ideas and information to promote mutual understanding, respect, and effective decision-making.
- Drives for Results: Acts to create opportunities to avoid future problems; has the courage to act with incomplete information rather than simply thinking about it; maintains a focused commitment to achieving enterprise objectives.
- Knows the Business: Understands and applies knowledge of business and processes to accomplish goals.
- Anticipates Customer Needs (internal and external): Establishes and maintains productive relationships with customers and partners, anticipating their needs.
- Learns Continuously: Expands own knowledge base to enhance performance; seeks development to increase strengths for current and future needs.