|December 19, 2023
|St. Charles, IL
There's no such thing as a typical Informa colleagueAnd that's how we like it. We're a diverse Group, with over 10,000 colleagues working in many different roles in one of six Divisions and in over 30 countries. Each of us brings something different, a unique set of abilities, experience, and knowledge. Its what makes us who we are.
All our businesses and offices share a culture based on respect and inclusiveness, and a working environment that is enjoyable, stimulating, rewarding and supportive for colleagues. One that enables everyone to fully participate in the life of the Group and its ongoing, sustainable growth.
As a division of Informa, a FTSE 100 company, Informa Markets provides customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through live, virtual and hybrid events, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
People are at the heart of Informa Markets. Our business thrives on the passion and entrepreneurship of our 4,000+ colleagues, who deliver over 500 international events and brands in more than 40 countries across the globe.
Using our industry insight, comprehensive portfolio of markets, content and digital resources, we are passionate about creating platforms for our customers to connect and shaping environments that enable businesses to flourish.
Learn more about Life at Informa here!
Are you a skilled data analyst with expertise in Salesforce, who also has a knack for writing insightful reports and dashboards? Do you have a passion for helping sales teams leverage the full potential of Salesforce through effective training? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Salesforce Operations Specialist for its Agriculture Portfolio. The Salesforce Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting various departments that interact with Salesforce, including Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Product, and Customer Success. This includes managing data, developing reports & dashboards, and providing Salesforce support through marketing and integration.
Role Accountability and Duties:
Data Analytics and Integrity
- Utilize Salesforce to gather, analyze, and interpret data to identify trends and opportunities for sales optimization.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to provide real-time insights to the sales team.
- Develop and maintain data-driven insights to drive decision-making for sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress.
Report and Dashboard Creation:
- Create visually appealing, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards using Salesforce that provide actionable insights and support data-driven decision making.
- Customize reports to meet specific business requirements, ensuring they deliver actionable insights to the sales team.
- Regularly update and improve reporting templates and formats.
- Train sales team to enhance their proficiency with Salesforce through group and one-on-one training.
- Stay updated on Salesforce updates and new features and incorporate them into training materials.
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing campaigns within Salesforce leveraging data and insights to optimize campaign performance.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to align campaigns with business objectives and track their success.
Salesforce Data Structure and Integration:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Salesforce data structure and how it integrates with 3rd party systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues, ensuring seamless data flow between Salesforce and other applications.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in data analytics, Salesforce report/dashboard creation, and campaign management
- Expertise in understanding Salesforce data structure and integrations with 3rd party systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate complex data into actionable insights for non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs is a plus.
- Salesforce certification(s) is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
- The pay range for this position is $56,950- $67,000 depending on experience.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.