|November 14, 2021
|Lake Forest, IL
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant for a contract position with our direct client based in North Chicago, IL (Open for 100% Remote).
We are looking to strengthen our business by adding the best available talent to our team.
Seeking a Salesforce Marketing cloud Consultant to work closely with our Salesforce Development team, Solution architects and business to drive the overall adoption, optimization, and ongoing iteration of the Salesforce platform, leveraging multiple integrations and different technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience with technical implementations of customer projects.
As our Salesforce Consultant, you will utilize your Salesforce Marketing cloud expertise, applied commercial experience, problem-solving abilities, and creative flair to support, advise, design, build, deliver, and maintain our Salesforce ecosystem end to end. This will require you to be involved in creating POC, helping convert the business requirement to functional requirement specifications, process flows, application design, and configuration alongside review the testing and deployment process.
Objectives of this Role:
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce marketing cloud administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Manage multiple stakeholders' engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them.
- Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platform
- Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce marketing cloud and other connected technologies
- Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce Marketing configurations
- A solid background in CRM Campaign process design and implementations
- Ability to present the solution to both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce marketing cloud certification