|Published||November 22, 2022|
The Marketing Technology & Transformation (MT&T) practice aligns talent, operating models, and the latest marketing technologies with data and analytics tools to personalize the customer experience at every interaction to drive business results. As a member of the MT&T practice, you will be part of a collaborative team of passionate marketing technology experts, who are working at the forefront of innovation in this space.
The Work You'll Do / How You'll Fit In
The Specialist Senior (Technical Senior Consultant) uses their expertise to support technical/development teams by designing, architecting, building, and deploying unique Salesforce Marketing Cloud and MarTech solutions. Specialist Seniors help clients define their technical marketing needs and SFMC technical requirements by leading and facilitating working sessions to gain an understanding of the current state of processes, data, and marketing technologies, as well act as a technical resource during the implementation that follows.
* Assessing client requirements, making recommendations, and effectively communicating Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CDP, and other MarTech platform capabilities and limitations to clients.
* Identifying client process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Act as a technical solution specialist within Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem (Email Studio, Journey Builder/Automation Studio, Mobile Studio (push, SMS), cloud pages, Ad Studio, Interaction Studio, Datorama, CDP etc.).
* Create, deliver, maintain, and guide team members in key architecture, code documentation, and technical specifications for specific workstreams that meet customer requirements.
* Driving the development and physical design of solutions leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud and providing guidance and support to the Development team, and integrating components built by developers while ensuring architectural integrity of the system.
* Teaming with engagement managers to communicate project status, risk, and alternative solutions to clients as appropriate.
* Leading/managing a work stream on large enterprise implementations in marketing automation architecture, (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions, and recommend best practices.
* Implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions including data modeling & handling, performance, integrations - mapping requirements to functionality within Salesforce solutions and adjacent ecosystems.
* Overseeing the coordination of Testing/SIT/UAT activities as required by project scope and team structure.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4+ years' marketing automation architecture in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions and recommend best practices
* 4+ years' acting as a Solution Specialist within Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio (push, SMS), cloud pages, Ad Studio, Interaction Studio, Datorama, CDP etc.)
* 3+ years consulting, marketing project implementation, and/or project management experience using Agile methodologies
* 2+ years designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows.
* 2+ Marketing Cloud implementations (end to end) supporting technical solutions
* Designing and development of complex third-party integrations and able to implement the new cartridge for new vendors with SOAP or Rest API calls
* In Depth understanding of experience building/operating highly scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems for utilizing ETL for processing of large data sets
* Review of SQL queries
* Experience presenting to clients and/or other decision-makers both technical and non-technical
* Participation in hybrid workplace model of ongoing flexibility and onsite opportunities to come together when it matters
* Ability to travel 30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
* Marketo, Oracle, or other marketing automation platforms
* Experience working with CDPs or demand-side platforms
* Writing moderately complex SQL queries
* Experience integrating with CRM platforms including Salesforce Sales and/or Service Clouds
* Current/Prior front-end coding with HTML, CSS/SASS, XML, JSON, and or other web development technologies
* Experience with object-oriented programming, deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server
* One or more of the following certificates
* Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
* Salesforce Accredited Professional (CDP)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 112458