|Published||November 25, 2022|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
**Industry/Sector:** Not Applicable
**Time Type:** Full time
**Travel Requirements:** Up to 80%
A career in our Salesforce Marketing practice, within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As part of our marketing team, you'll help business leaders improve customer spend and loyalty by developing personalised marketing delivered via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
+ Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
+ Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
+ Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
+ Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
+ Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
+ Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
+ Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
+ Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
+ Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
+ Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
**Job Requirements and Preferences** :
**Basic Qualifications** :
**Minimum Degree Required** :
**Minimum Years of Experience** :
**Preferred Qualifications** :
**Degree Preferred** :
**Preferred Fields of Study** :
Computer and Information Science
**Preferred Knowledge/Skills** :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in business acumen emphasizing the following areas:
- Developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server;
- Utilizing object oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, Python;
- Utilizing SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance;
- Building stored procedures, reports, data extracts, SSIS packages and integrations;
- Demonstrating familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption;
- Applying knowledge of interactive marketing industry; and,
- Documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, in the following areas:
- Providing technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customer's business requirements;
- Creating, managing and presenting an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a customer's technical business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution;
- Executing development and advanced configuration activities per assigned work orders;
- Identifying project issues and risks and presenting alternatives to alleviate or resolve;
- Validating solution components and providing solution walkthroughs with the customer;
- Developing specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and app platforms;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment;
- Collaborating effectively across teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Understanding personal and team roles and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-advisoryseniorassociate