|March 3, 2022
Kforce has a client in Overland Park, KS that is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud QA Analyst for a remote, contract opportunity.
The Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for assessing a project, recommending an appropriate test scope, and authoring the corresponding test plans. The Quality Analyst will also execute a wide variety of tests, report defects and test results according to the established protocol and collaborate with other departments as part of a project team. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud QA Analyst must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud QA Analyst executes functional tests and report defects
- Manages daily task schedule to address priority and timeline targets
- Reports project task status to management and project team
- Timely and accurate entry of work time into the time entry system
- Takes significant action to develop skills needed for effectiveness in current role
- As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud QA Analyst, you determine the scope of testing and authors test plans
- Plans and requests resources for test execution
- Identify test cases that are suitable for automation