|October 10, 2023
|Eden Prairie, MN
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Apex Systems looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer! If interested, please send most updated copy of resume to [email protected]
Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud and Email Studio platforms. The communications strategy involves Salesforce integration within a suite of order-related platforms through triggering criteria, logic, prioritization, personalization & messaging.
This position will work with Marketers, Product and Technical Team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies while complying with the organization's architectural standards.
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Develop responsive email templates with HTML and AMPscript
Pay Rate: 65/hr. +
Location: 100% Remote
Once again if interested please send copy of updated resume to [email protected]
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work in the United Kingdom and Mexico.