|March 28, 2022
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant! In this customer-facing role, you will work with businesses to create a strategic direction for Marketing Cloud (MC) implementations on the Enterprise level. You will partner with the colleagues at PS to drive full-cycle Marketing Cloud implementation projects, provide strategic advice to the businesses, work with stakeholders to identify business requirements and coordinate solution design and work with SFMC developers to deliver on project requirements.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Job Summary
- Marketing Cloud Consultation: get involved in all internal and external strategic SFMC conversations to provide vision and best practices for the proper solution, address high-level strategic questions and requests, understand client business process and constraints.
- Discovery and Solution Design: work with clients to gather requirements lead interviews and discovery meetings, oversee the solution grooming throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project Intake: manage the implementation projects, coordinate the deliverables, own timelines and SOW delivery, manage the internal team of developers to execute on the MC project requirements, report to the business and clients on project progress, produce tangible deliverables and value.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in an administrative and/or consulting capacity
- 3+ SFMC projects and/or implementations including platform management
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, and deliverability elements
- Understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Good understanding of the SFMC platform ecosystem and relations with other SF Clouds (Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Strong customer-facing communication and project management skills
- Background in agency work and ability to handle multiple customer engagements at the same time
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices for marketing automation
Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot Certifications (Consultant)
Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Certifications a plus
What we bring to you
An impactful position within a growing company
Excellent Healthcare plans and overall benefits and employee perks
Training on Salesforce platform
An incredible team full of passionate professionals!
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement