|December 3, 2021
SalesForce Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager | 18 contract
**Must reside in Denver or Austin metro areas. Eligible to WFH after 90 days on assignment.**
Our client's Central Marketing organization manages their brand, develops impactful advertising that promotes their products & services and builds the marketing touch points and communications that their clients interact with across a variety of channels. Data Driven Communications within Central Marketing provides marketing and business partners with support in their acquisition and client engagement strategies by identifying events, triggers, alerts, and attributes that create opportunities for meaningful interactions. Their team utilizes Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver multi-touch, multi-channel, prospect, and client communication journeys. To better serve their clients' needs and utilize our technology investments they are seeking a Senior Campaign Manager.
WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT
The Senior Campaign Manager will:
- Act as an internal consultant to our business partners and recommend appropriate technical solutions from our portfolio of mature and developing platforms & integrations.
- Marketing Cloud's automation studio, contact builder & journey builder are used heavily.
- Develop and apply a deep and broad understanding of the underlying business & marketing issues.
- Research, analyze and leverage data from a wide range of internal and external sources.
- Use this understanding to inform efficient & accurate custom SQL programming, crafting targeted audiences and segmentations for ad hoc communications and new, long-term customer journeys.
- Redevelop legacy campaigns, streamlining and migrating to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a programming, analytical and/or consulting role
- Experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud creating data extensions, queries, automations & journeys
- Instinctive attention to detail
- Practiced ability to interpret and leverage data structures
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker who can effectively collaborate with both technology and business partners
- Ability to remain poised and productive amidst unclear and shifting priorities and aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated success as a thought partner and as a champion/leader of new ideas
- Strong organization skills, including familiarity with workflow management tools & best practices
- BA/BS degree required
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial services industry background
- Experience with Agile methodology and Jira
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification