|December 7, 2021
|San Francisco, CA
Primary Location: San Francisco, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Salesforce Manager client in San Francisco, California. This is a full-time, direct hire position in banking industry.
Manager can resources from CA or NY offices. They need be in office 2 or 3 business days.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and Certifications »
- Salesforce Certifications.
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Eight+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience.
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
- Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Previous Big 4 experience.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; Reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption.
Work you'll do
- A Salesforce Manager works within an engagement team and identifies the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what's required and guiding their progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on leading future IT needs.
- Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. Make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.