|Published||February 27, 2023|
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Manager works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on managing future IT needs. Additionally, Managers are expected to mentor/coach staff, contribute to sales activities, and develop eminence through writing papers and/or presenting at conferences. A summary of the expectations is provided below:
* Client Service: Advise client on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
* Delivery: Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
* Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit team member or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with client stakeholders to establish and maintain our status as a trusted advisor.
* People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
* Eminence: Contribute to go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote Deloitte's brand.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Customer Operations | modernize, deploy, and operate office capabilities and business processes across sales operations, quote-to-cash, and revenue management team
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
* Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
* Eight+ years of consulting experience
* Four+ full life-cycle Salesforce implementations
* Strong expertise in at least two of the following the clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Industry Solutions
* Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
* Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
* Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, other)
* Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
* Previous "Big 4" experience
* Salesforce certifications
* Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Health Care, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
* Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
* Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
* An advanced degree in area of specialization
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our clients' most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 131114