|February 8, 2024
At FordDirect, our emphasis on diversity is much more than words. We encourage you to be yourself. We open our minds and doors to all walks of life, respecting and celebrating the uniqueness within each of us. We value the voice and contributions of all team members.
Do not wait to apply after reading this description a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
THE DIVERSITY OF OUR TEAM DRIVES US, INSPIRES US, AND MAKES US PROUD TO CALL FORDDIRECT HOME.
FordDirect is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
This position is a hybrid role which requires the employee to work in the office every Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Salesforce Lead will own and manage projects that support the Dealer Engagement team's business objectives centered around CRM activity. This role will work closely with the Dealer Engagement Team leaders designing new applications, workflows, and reporting.
The Salesforce Lead will be the team's subject matter expert for all things Salesforce related. This role will work collaboratively with the Product and Technology teams to improve and maximize the CRM usage for the Dealer Engagement Team, creating valuable insights used for business decisions.
Additionally, this role will streamline processes, create efficiencies, and continually research Salesforce applications and technology to benefit the Dealer Engagement Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business sense with the ability to translate business requirements into actionable tasks driving efficient solutions on the Salesforce platform. Strong background with Salesforce required.
- Lead the design and development of reports and dashboards for the field team and senior leadership usage.
- Translate complex business requirements into actionable tasks creating efficient solutions with valuable insights.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and primary point of contact for the Field Team as it relates to CRM activity.
- Collaborate with Field Team leadership to deliver solutions that help improve the functioning of the department and field team.
- Support the Field Team Consultants and Market Directors, working with internal teams to resolve data and technical issues.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies to streamline overall department workflow.
- Stay current with technology and research new tools and applications for implementation.
- Maintain knowledge of products, industry, market conditions, and customer issues, business priorities, and challenges.
% Travel Required (Approximate): Minimal
Qualifications At FordDirect, we believe in diversity as a strength. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience or background doesn't precisely match the job description. Candidates who do not meet all listed qualifications may be considered based on the combination of relevant work experience and depth of expertise in job-related skills.
- Designing and developing CRM reporting and dashboard solutions, 5+ years.
- Business analysis and/or project management experience, 5+ years.
- Managing change management and overall performance for digital projects, 5+ years.
- Experience interacting with senior leadership.
- Working with Agile development teams.
- Automotive OEM or dealer-related project/product experience preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce Lightning required.
- Domo and Jira experience preferred.
- Ability to grasp project details, identify issues and understand project interdependencies.
- Understanding of sales team's operations.
- Proactively problem-solve and multitask while maintaining composure and attention to detail.
- Follow-through mindset to uphold a 'close the loop' culture.
- A positive approach to serving customers and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, high ethics and project a professional image.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- The drive to identify and seize opportunities for continuous improvement as business needs change.
- Excellent organization, flexibility and time management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and business communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Note to Third-Party Agencies: FordDirect accepts resumes only from employment businesses/agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, FordDirect employees or hiring managers. FordDirect will not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies for vacancies posted on this site.