|January 19, 2024
|Manhattan Beach, CA
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Fiskers Salesforce Product and Platform team is seeking an experienced IT Sales and Commerce Lead with proven technical and functional expertise in Salesforce and affiliated applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Commerce Cloud, with experience in both technical and business-facing IT-oriented roles. The role will report to the Director of Salesforce Applications and will be the main Functional Lead for IT Sales and Commerce stream within the Salesforce applications team.
Strategic Leadership: IT Product ownership for Sales and Commerce solutions including Leading the design and roadmap of Salesforce solutions aligned with business goals and objectives.
Business Partnership: Work independently with key business partners including Directors, Managers and Product managers to understand challenges and requirements and own IT delivery outcomes for the stream.
Solution Design and delivery: Propose and review solutions that address business challenges using best practices and assist technical team in delivering results. Work closely with cross-functional teams including technical leads, solution architects, developers, and administrators to ensure seamless execution and integration of Salesforce solutions.
Roadmap and Blueprint Development: Collaborate with business stakeholders to craft and execute a strategic roadmap and blueprint for Salesforce Sales and Commerce solutions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and development of a smarter CRM system.
Agile Project Management: Plan, estimate and manage delivery of initiatives, projects and enhancements within defined timelines and budgets.
Operations: Support day-to-day sales salesforce operations as needed including hands-on work in building reports and dashboards for business.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive experience in IT Sales and Commerce systems with at least 8 years in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Commerce cloud.
- Previous experience in a large Salesforce IT environment with integrations between ERP and front-end systems.
- Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder needed.
- Expertise in Salesforce configuration and Customization. At least one end-to-end Salesforce Salescloud and Commerce implementation as IT functional lead.
- Proven experience in Agile project management methodologies including running Epics and sprints, building and refining user stories.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, business leadership and business product managers.
- Self-motivated, organized, bias for action, sense of ownership, ability to drive change and deliver business-driven solutions.
- Strong documentation skills including ability to build flowcharts and presentations for articulating roadmap, design, and solution architecture.
Expected Salary Range: $135,000.00 -$190,00.00 a year.
Additional compensation: Salary is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker's equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the salary range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above
Fisker Group Inc. ("Fisker") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Fisker is governed by merit, qualifications, and professional competence. Fisker does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, national origin/ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law.