|December 3, 2021
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The position is a Software Sr. Engineer to provide application leadership and work with highly talented and energized team of Engineers to takes care of design, development and unit testing for WIM SalesForce application. Collaborate with business and technology groups to help define and realize the WIM Sales and CRM vision. Act in the highest level technical role as a lead engineer as well as individual contributor for the most complex applications and projects. Drive detailed technical design and perform design reviews. Partner with key stakeholders to create solutions design approach and lead the implementation with an agile and engineering mindset, with relentless focus on quality and timely delivery. The role requires technical knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and demonstrated skills in Salesforce LWC, Informatica Power Center, apex and visual force skills. Good understanding of Salesforce echo system and products. Extensive working knowledge on using VSCode, Salesforce CLI and GIT HUB.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Informatica experience
- 5 + years of experience with Agile tools
- 5+ years of JIRA experience
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, UDeploy (Urbancode Deploy) or a combination of both
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform Apex, SOQL, Reports and Dashboards
- 2+ years of experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform (LWC and/or AURA)
- 2 years' experience using Financial Service cloud, DX Packaging and Table AU.
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.