Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator
|Published||April 30, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
About The Role
Brighton Health Plan Solutions is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator to manage our customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce Health Cloud administration and configuration, with a deep understanding of healthcare business processes and regulatory requirements. They will be responsible for managing the platform, ensuring data integrity, collaborating with internal teams to meet business needs, and managing integrations with other healthcare systems.
- Configure and customize Salesforce Health Cloud to meet business needs, including developing custom objects, fields, and workflows.
- Build integrations and data flow between Health Cloud and other applications.
- Conduct regular data audits and ensure data quality and integrity. Implement data retention policies as per Healthcare Compliance guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including business analysts, developers, and project managers, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and implement customizations and enhancements to the platform to improve functionality and user experience, including designing complex formulas and reports, dashboard analytics for deeper data analysis, and data quality checklists.
- Manage integrations between Salesforce Health Cloud and other healthcare systems and applications, including troubleshooting issues and ensuring data flows smoothly between systems.
- Work closely with external vendors as required.
- Stay current with Salesforce Health Cloud updates and new features and make recommendations for adoption of new functionalities.
- Provide user support and training to ensure optimal use of the platform, including creating user guides and documentation. Develop training materials and assist in user adoption and training initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA and GDPR, through platform configuration and data management practices. Act as a Salesforce SME for Healthcare Compliance matters.
- Create and maintain documentation, including standard operating procedures, user guides, and training materials. Create complex process flow diagrams, and other documentation as required.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues as needed. Collaborate with technical support teams and vendor support services to provide quick resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator, with demonstrated experience in configuring and customizing the platform to meet business needs.
- Salesforce Health Cloud Consultant or Architect certification is mandatory.
- Strong understanding of healthcare business processes and regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA and Hi Trust.
- Thorough understanding of healthcare compliance laws and industry standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing integrations between Salesforce Health Cloud and other healthcare systems and applications.
- Experience in developing API integrations is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in designing and developing Salesforce based Applications with additional understanding of Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Apex coding, Visualforce pages, and Apex Trigger development would be an added advantage.
At Brighton Health Plan Solutions, LLC, our people are committed to the improvement of how healthcare is accessed and delivered. When you join our team, you’ll become part of a diverse and welcoming culture focused on encouragement, respect and increasing diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging at every level. Here, you’ll be encouraged to bring your authentic self to work with all of your unique abilities.
Brighton Health Plan Solutions partners with self-insured employers, Taft-Hartley Trusts, health systems, providers as well as other TPAs, and enables them to solve the problems facing today’s healthcare with our flexible and cutting-edge third-party administration services. Our unique perspective stems from decades of health plan management expertise, our proprietary provider networks, and innovative technology platform. As a healthcare enablement company, we unlock opportunities that provide clients with the customizable tools they need to enhance the member experience, improve health outcomes and achieve their healthcare goals and objectives. Together with our trusted partners, we are transforming the health plan experience with the promise of turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions.
Come be a part of the Brightest Ideas in Healthcare.
Transform the health plan experience – how health care is accessed and delivered – by bringing outstanding products and services to our partners.
Redefine health care quality and value by aligning the incentives of our partners in powerful and unique ways.
DEI Purpose Statement
At BHPS, we encourage all team members to bring your authentic selves to work with all of your unique abilities. We respect how you experience the world and welcome you to bring the fullness of your lived experience into the workplace. We are building, nurturing and embracing a culture focused on increasing diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging at every level.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR