|Published||February 28, 2020|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Job Type||Full-time Seasonal/Temp|
Ref ID: 04815-9502474299
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Join our successful team through Robert Half Technology! We are looking for outstanding SalesForce Engineer.
My Client is a Major Health Care Firm in L.A.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Serving as a knowledge resource for Salesforce.com capabilities and best practices.
2. Reviewing and understanding general business drivers and context for development projects.
3. Defining the Salesforce.com platform required to support functional and non-functional requirements and business processes.
4. Configuring working prototypes and performing business process reviews to validate and refine prototypes.
5. Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
6. Comfortable working in Agile SDLC using Scrum framework
7. Understanding and experience using design patterns
8. Passion for code quality and code reviews
9. Implement automated unit testing framework as required.
10. Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
11. Will work under the guidance of Sr. Developer and/or architect
12. Preparing formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
E-Mail a copy of your resume, contact information and best time to call at r y a n . b r i d g l a l @ r h t . c o m