|Published||March 7, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce (DevOps) Administrator
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring environments using event logs and Microsoft Azure Log Analytics, and built-in compliance tools.
- Expected to do root cause analysis for issues identified and either fixing or handing off to developers to address.
- Responsible for maintaining and extending existing automation using YAML, PowerShell, and NodeJS leveraging Salesforce’s automation interface, Salesforce DX.
- Leverage Azure Automation run books to build and distribute developer environments known as ScratchOrgs, and maintain the automation to do so.
- Continue to evolve a fully setup and functional CICD pipeline built on Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Ensure SonarCloud runs and reports on Unit Test Results (Apex/Jest/NUnit etc.) and that bad code does not make its way into the environment. Incorporate automated UI tests (Selenium) with sample data scripted in as well.
- Continuously monitor the Salesforce updates to identify what changes will impact the systems.
- DevOps experience is key, along with administrative experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in supporting production systems and deployments
- Have had hands on experience with DevOps
- 3+ years full stack development experience
- 1+ years dev/ops experience
- Experience with Git based source control
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, adapt to working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience working in and supporting Salesforce environments, working knowledge of DX
- Knowledge of Salesforce Non Profit Success Pack
- Working knowledge of complementary technologies surrounding the Salesforce landscape, such as interfaces and managed apps.
- Experience with SFDC Lightning Experience
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and experience implementing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps | pipelines