|February 1, 2024
Join Our Team at Niyam IT: Embrace Diversity, Excel Together
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic, inclusive, and fearless team that values your well-being and individuality? At Niyam, we're not just a company; we're a close-knit community of experts and leaders dedicated to providing IT solutions for esteemed clients.
Niyam provides IT solutions to improve system efficiency while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team members have the drive and the right mindset to take ownership of the projects they work on. They partner with our customers, going the extra mile when necessary to ensure success.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with 100% company-paid health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance.
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy free short-term and long-term disability coverage, ensuring your financial security in any situation.
- Flexible Work Hours: Life doesn't always fit into a 9 to 5 schedule. We offer flexibility to help you manage your work-life balance effectively.
- Remote and Hybrid Work: Niyam understands the value of flexibility. We offer remote and hybrid work options on our projects.
- Paid Time Off: Recharge and rejuvenate with our generous paid time off policy.
- Retirement Plans: We care about your future. Niyam offers retirement plans to help you secure your long-term financial goals.
- Career Growth: Niyam is not just a job; it's a career journey. We provide a supportive environment for your professional development and offer fully paid opportunities (including technology and business conferences) for training and advancement within the company.
- Great People: Our people are the blueprint of who Niyam is to the industry and community.
- Great Environment: Niyam fosters a great environment where innovation, collaboration, and personal growth thrive.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We believe in the strength of diverse perspectives. Your unique ideas are welcomed and celebrated every day at Niyam.
Join us in creating a workplace where innovation, diversity, and well-being thrive. Your journey at Niyam awaits. Apply today!
Niyam is seekinga Salesforce Development Lead to join our team in support of our work with FEMA. Position is remote.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including complex configuration, customization, and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations
- Guide a team of developers towards successful project delivery
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Analyzes detailed system factors, including input/output requirements, information flow, software requirements, and alternate methods of problem resolution
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance
- Collaborate with architect and development team to perform code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to architecture/design
- Must be able to conduct independent research to lead or support the resolution of complex questions and issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 12+ years of IT technology experience
- 4+ years of experience in system integration, ICD design, Scrum and RPA
- At least 8 years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- 4 years of experience with Implementations of Service Cloud Features - Omni Channel , Live Agent, Case Managemento4+ years of technical team leadership Experience
- 4+ years of technical team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience using Gitlab and Salesforce standards development tools: Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, and VS Code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in solution design
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or Salesforce Certified Application Architect required
- Experience with Salesforce Government Cloud product suite highly desired
- Prior federal government experience
- Familiarity with Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
Niyam IT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, age, citizenship status, veteran or military status, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, disability, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws.