|January 30, 2024
Salesforce Developer with Lightning
6+ Months Project
Hybrid Role in Dallas, TX
Our Client is seeking a Salesforce Developer with Lightning specializing in developing and customizing applications on the Salesforce platform using the Lightning framework
- Proficient in Apex, lightning aura/web components.
- Proficient in developing async processes.
- Deep understanding of SOQL and SOSL use cases.
- Strong with writing robust Test Classes.
- Have prior experience working with lightning Sales Cloud.
- Experience with Service Cloud and knowledge is a bonus.
- Should be familiar with integrations using REST API, SOAP, and Enterprise Messaging-bus integration frameworks.
- Prior experience with Middleware/ETL tools like Boomi would be a plus.
Analytical and Architectural:
- Provide inputs to a solution and have strong opinions on design and implementations.
- Understand business requirements and identify the right Salesforce features and functionalities.
Troubleshoot and Debugging:
- Should be able to analyze logs utilizing an IDE or native Salesforce debugger for both core and lightning development.
- Ability to debug flows and process builders.
- Experienced working in a structured release management environment.
- Deep domain knowledge of Salesforce.com Security Model and its implementation in lightning and apex development.
- Understanding of scrum methodologies.
- Good communication skills, team player, and a self-starter.
Metasys Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability status.