|Published||April 1, 2020|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Want to grow and expand your skill set within the Salesforce platform? Looking to work on challenging projects alongside a team of highly-driven Salesforce-certified professionals? We are searching for a head down, hands-on developer to help with custom platform development within Salesforce.
The individual we are looking for must be able to wear multiple hats, from Salesforce development to communicating across different teams to come up with a functional solution. If you believe you have the drive and skill, this should be the perfect role.
- 3+ years of CRM system experience
- 3+ of Salesforce development experience
- Development experience with Apex controllers, triggers, batches, and Visualforce
- Execute object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience working on configuration, customization, and development
- Experience with the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud preferred
- Work with a team to develop a plan that enables clients to meet their operational goals within the Salesforce platform
- Create APEX classes, triggers, controllers, Visualforce pages, and lightning components
- Create/maintain page layouts, workflow rules, field usage, etc.
- Create technical solutions that align to the client's business requirements