Salesforce Developer – San Diego – $135,000
|Published||March 28, 2020|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Enjoy working in a highly-collaborative, fast-paced environment within the Salesforce ecosystem? Interested in working on projects for multiple clients of all different sizes? Are you looking to work hands-on in Salesforce to help clients give their customers the best possible experience?
We are a quickly-growing tech company who is looking to align our client's Salesforce to their specific business requirements and needs. We are currently searching for a highly-intelligent individual Salesforce Developer to join our team in the Greater San Diego area.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- 3+ years of hands-on Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning development
- 3+ years of configuration, customization, development, integrations, and implementations within Salesforce
- Salesforce Certifications are highly encouraged
- Work and communicate with a team to understand client needs and help with their operational goals within the Salesforce platform
- Create Apex classes, triggers, controllers, Visualforce pages, and Lightning web components
- Design, implement, and maintain processes to ensure they align with client's business requirements
- Work with 3rd party applications to help finish/complete successful client projects
- Huge growth opportunities
- Health and Dental insurance
- PTO and Sick time