|Published||November 23, 2022|
|Location||Virginia Beach, VA|
national tv company hiring for a salesforce guru remotely in the US! No sponsorship or visa transfer available for this role.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Poiry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70 - $130 per hour
A bit about us:
a national tv provider is hiring for Salesforce Engineers of all levels remotely across the US with 3+ years of salesforce professional experience.
Salesforce certs are highly encouraged. No visa transfer for this role. fully remote and collaborative engineering team.
- will start as a 1 year contract to hire, can convert earlier or extend depending on the engineers preference.
- manager is doing first rounds this week!
Why join us?
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering complex cloud‐based solutions using technologies
such as Salesforce.com. The candidate will be responsible for hands‐on development of complex solution
components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong
organizational skills in all stages of the software development life cycle. The candidate will be responsible for
ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is
implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project
teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating
approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of
- 3+ Years proven track record with end‐to‐end implementations with the SFDC (Sales Cloud) platform
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, Lightning Web Components, Aura framework,
- Experience with Test‐Driven Development
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as
Github, Gearset, Jenkins, SFDC Metadata API, etc.
- Experience or exposure with Data Engineering, Data Modeling
- Experience with Business Intelligence (TableauCRM, Datorama)
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.