|February 27, 2022
Salesforce Developer - Remote - $140k/year
My client in the end-user space is looking to onboard an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their passionate team working on various exciting and challenging projects. Be the leader of a brand-new Salesforce implementation while also supporting internal teams' internal org configurations. The ideal candidate will thrive on the team's success in producing high-quality results while operating within the company's frameworks and practices.
- Creating and executing VisualForce, APEX code, and Salesforce incorporation.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Plan for a continuous integration development model
- Define, communicate, and manage change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- 4+ years dedicated Salesforce.com development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Experience with REST API, Communities, Lightning, Live Message, Live Agent, CTI, Shortcode setup.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of SalesForce.com from scratch
- Proficient in lightning migrations, writing apex code/triggers, visual force
To apply for this role or information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the available opportunities, send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed.