|November 10, 2021
|San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA | Chandler, AZ
Duration: (W2 only-24 months)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Jordan Stevens at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and Reference Job Order #: 183236 or Click the Apply Button.
This Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the following:
- 10 years of programming/systems analysis experience and 5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database technologies.
- 5 years of working experience with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 3 years of working experience in developing lightning components
- 3 years of working experience in integrations like SOAP/REST/OData etc..
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, JQuery or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration ; Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300 million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30 years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer