|Published||March 3, 2020|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
An impressive company that's going through a period of growth is looking for a Salesforce Developer experienced with the Salescrforce.com system.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will join an incredible team to aid the growth of the organization by managing and developing customizations on the Salesforce platform and assist with integrations.
- Release and configuration management.
- Testing stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Development on the Sales and Service Cloud
- Deploy, test, and set up the customizations
- Integrate projects utilizing 3rd party applications
- Develop customizations through Apex and Visualforce
- Required Salesforce Certifications: Certified Platform Developer I/II.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with software development technologies and environments including Lightning Component, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, DML, Flow, Process Builder, and Workflow.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms (SalesCloud, Communities, ServiceCloud).
- Well-versed in different development methodologies - Agile, Waterfall.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams.