|December 7, 2023
Engineer Software IV
Envision Healthcare is a leading national medical group focused on delivering high-quality care to patients when and where they need it most. You’ll find clinicians and clinical support professionals across the nation who are proud to call Envision home. We welcome teammates of every background and work in communities that reflect the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and economic diversity of our country.
Through Envision Physician Services and AMSURG, our clinician-led organization is changing the face of healthcare by delivering high-quality care that puts the patient first.
Envision’s core values drive continual advancement and ingenuity across the enterprise:
- Be Curious-embrace learning, seek out diversity of thought, listen openly, ask questions, and ask for feedback
- Instill Trust-have the hard conversation, presume good intent, honor commitments, and do the right thing for patients and each other
- Pursue Extraordinary-challenge the status quo, champion change, innovate and constantly aim higher
- Care Deeply-serve patients, partners, communities, and each other with empathy, compassion, and respect
- Embrace Teamwork-work cross-functionally, break down walls, develop others, be inclusive and unite to improve patient health
- Inspire Joy-seek fulfillment and the joy of medicine, appreciate others, celebrate wins, and promote wellness and belonging
Benefits: At Envision Healthcare, we offer benefits at the speed of your life. Our wide range of health and welfare benefits allow you to choose the right ones for you and your family. Best of all, qualifying employees are eligible to enroll from day one, so you can rest easy knowing you and your loved ones are protected. Envision Healthcare offers a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits offered include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Limited Healthcare FSA, FSAs for Transportation and Parking & HSAs.
Paid Time Off:
Envision Healthcare offers paid time off, 9 observed holidays and paid family leave. You accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) each pay period and depending on your position and can earn a minimum of 20 days and up to 25 days per calendar year.
The Software Developer IV formulates and defines specifications for complex software and/or modifies/maintains complex existing integration applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. This positions also designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs.
This position can be remotely worked from anywhere in the U.S.
- Demonstrates high-level technical skills and shows technical leadership abilities.
- Follow the SDLC standards and measures, and participates in the full SDLC as required.
- Mentor and lead junior developers and oversee their work include reading their code, answering questions and enforcing good practice.
- Develop software development strategies and have the credibility to have the team adopt those strategies.
- Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications on the Force.com platform.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications and monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
- Leads or contributes to the architecture and technical design discussions, code reviews and technical designs/specifications.
- Assist in analysis and procurement of productivity tools as needed.
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements, system design, functional specifications and specifications with business.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets and resource requirements.
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities. Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments. Experience in financial services or other regulated industries a plus.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, Aura Components, Triggers and SOQL).
- Troubleshooting implementation issues and developing test classes.
- Experience in Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant methodologies.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD process for Salesforce applications.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON)
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and oData and ETL tools (i.e., Mulesoft’s Dataloader or Talend ETL).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, and Force.com development best practices.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- Knowledge automated deployment / DevOps tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git and BitBucket.
- Experience working as a technical lead on an Agile delivery team
- Strong solution design and problem solving skills.
- Certifications preferred: Certified SFDC Developer I and II, Platform App Builder.
- BA in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in software engineering.
Annual Compensation- $102,000-$140,000 per year
Please note, this position is remote and the pay range presented is a full range in the role specific to 100% national labor mkt avg. Salary bands across the enterprise may differ due to cost of living adjustments and are specific to an employee’s address and state and can vary for higher labor mkts.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.