|February 7, 2024
Remote/ VA FSC Austin, TX
Ability to obtain & maintain Public Trust*
* US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain the clearance level stated above are required for this specific opportunity. Tria Federal (Tria) is unable to sponsor at this time.
Who We Are:
Tria Federal (Tria) is the premier middle-market IT and Advisory services provider delivering digital transformation solutions to Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence agencies across the federal sector. With a future-forward vision and a mission rooted in service, we bridge capability gaps to help government agencies work faster, grow smarter, and stay nimble in the face of change. Wherever our customers are in their modernization journey, we are the trusted navigator in the path to possible.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Who You Are:
You are a talented SalesForce (Developer) Functional Area Expert II withat least 5 years of experienceand a passion for thinking big, taking action, and delivering exceptional results. You are outcome-driven, quality-obsessed, and relentlessly focused on innovation as a value-driver for world-class delivery, client satisfaction, and performance. You're looking to grow as a professional in a team-oriented environment where you can put your fingerprint on mission-critical projects impacting the citizens we serve.
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilitiesare encouraged to apply!
About This Role:
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC)a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tria Federal (Tria)is seeking a qualified developer in Salesforce Apex.
- Design custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Hands-on development proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Extension List etc.
- Integrate Salesforce system with internal and external systems using Web and Salesforce/Force.com API technologies (SOAP, REST), MuleSoft Middleware tool, and integration between Salesforce and MuleSoft itself
- Write apex batch, schedule classes by implementing Batch interfaces for processing large data sets in scheduled intervals
- Conduct release management activities using source control, and deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, GitHub, Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines, etc.
The "Need-to-Have" Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Salesforce out-of-the-box customization using low-code tools
- Experience in developing APIs to integrate Salesforce with File System, Database, SharePoint, Web Services
- Experience in SalesForce data modeling and data security rules
- Experience in deploying code using Copado
- Experience in Agile methodologies, strong business analysis experience, understanding customer requirements and agility stories, able to provide detailed acceptance criteria
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Bachelor's Degree in Technical field. (An additional 8 years of technical experience may be substituted for the education requirement.)
Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust
Years of Professional Experience:
5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
The "Nice-to-Have" Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, or Experience Cloud preferred
What defines the Tria brand is more than just our dedication to excellence in our craft; it's our incredible team of dedicated, talented, and passionate people that make Tria so exceptional. As people powering possible, we are all partners in our team's shared success.
As a company that cares about people, we seek to cultivate a culture in which all can thrive personally and professionally. We offer a top-tier benefits package to invest in your physical, mental, and financial health and wellness so that you can be your best self - at work and in life. At Tria, we are growth-minded, entrepreneurial in spirit, and committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and opportunity for all. Whatever your background, your role, your department, or stage in your professional journey, here you will have opportunities to learn new skills, seize new challenges, and advance your career as we grow.
Job Listing ID:job_20240124163252_C3XSAU9QRKTYFHOY
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Tria Federal (Tria) is a Federal Contractor and EEO, OFCCP, VEVRAA, and Affirmative Action Employer.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity provider, Tria follows the protection of federal, state, and local law: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or genetic information.
U.S. Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity as Tria is unable to sponsor at this time. All selected applicants will be subject to a Minimal Background Investigation (MBI) and a government security investigation (when applicable) depending on the specific program and position listed. This includes but is not limited to: meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to: criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Tria careers website as a result of your disability, please request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (703) 229-5888. Include the nature of your request, along with your name and contact information.