|March 31, 2022
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Guidehouse has an exciting opportunity for Salesforce Developers in a high-growth practice. You will be a key contributor on the consulting team that helps gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project delivery. You will work closely with the Solution Architect, Technical architect, business analysts and other members of the development team. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce coding and web development experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Integrate with on premise and cloud-based systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox production Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow
- Interact directly with clients and the Guidehouse delivery team to ensure customer success
- Develop strategic accelerators on the force.com platform
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in Salesforce Applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation including process documentation, naming and commenting conventions and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Evaluate, install and administer AppExchange applications
- Participate in Managed Service projects when development or code modification is required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- Salesforce Developer I Current Certification
- 1-2+ years experience administering or consulting on the Salesforce platform
- Development experience with APEX, triggers, web services, Visualforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with middleware and web services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in “Big 4” or equivalent established consulting firm and/or Salesforce Platinum partner highly desired
- Experience with public sector clients preferred
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience in at least one of: Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, SalesforceMaps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desired
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive