|October 10, 2023
The Salesforce Developer (Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst) is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Understanding the business area and user requirements.
- Study and understand the existing programs.
- Performing program design, coding and Development.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
- Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
- Evaluation and Recommendation for new technologies and updating versions of existing ones.
- Design reusable frameworks.
- Environment management and layout design.
- Unified Development environment (Developers systems as well as servers).
- Providing Technical road map.
- Establish effective working relationships with client representatives.
- Achieve continuous improvement on all aspects of work - including areas outside direct accountability/responsibility.
- Appropriately apply architecture & design patterns in design and code.
- Comply with mandated policies and procedures.
- Achieve extensibility, reliability, and reusability in design and code.
- 5 years professional experience
- 2-5 years of hands-on application development experience on Salesforce.com
- Experience working on Sales and Service Cloud, Omni studio & Financial Service Cloud
- Strong initiative and passion in learning new functionality, and the ability to work both individually and part of large teams
- Ability to collaborate with technology and business in ambiguous situations, meeting or exceeding customer and partner expectations.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$103,520.00 - $155,290.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting