|January 28, 2024
|North Charleston, SC
PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join the existing SRC Cloud Services Integration Team (CSIT), which is currently working with multiple DoD customers providing Salesforce configuration, development, and integration support.
- Reviews and clarifies customer requirements, configures and modifies the appropriate Salesforce organization to meet those requirements, and develops documents to aid in customer adoption and future internal support
- Uses design programming tools and languages to develop custom pages, applications, and solutions in support of customer requirements and use cases
- Uses strong written and verbal communication skills, as interfacing with external vendors and Government customers (along with periodic travel) are required
- Operates in a hybrid office versus remote situation, which may change according to customer requirements
- Organized team player with previous Salesforce experience
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with zero to two years’ work experience
- One years’ Salesforce administration experience
- Working knowledge of programming languages/tools such as HTML, CSS, XML, Lightning Web Components, and Visualforce
- Understanding of basic visual arts foundations such as color theory
- Interpersonal skills that augment performance within a team environment
- Currently hold or be immediately eligible to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
DESIRED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Salesforce Developer Certification greatly desired
- Experience in web design; graphic design; multimedia content development; Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
- Working knowledge of programming tools such as Bootstrap, JQuery, and Wireframing
- General understanding of user interface/user experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical work to a variety of audiences through verbal and written methods
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE SECRET LEVEL
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We strongly believe in the abundance of differences among individuals. We value different points of view and appreciate diverse perspectives. We truly believe this is what makes our organization inclusive and more responsive to the needs of our diverse customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.