|October 23, 2023
The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh's Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA's Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh's Coolest Offices. But it's our unique opportunity to impact people's lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
The Salesforce Developer will serve as a member of a team that is responsible for the implementation, development, and support of internal business applications including a CRM software (Salesforce).
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with Salesforce project manager, implementation consultants, business SMEs and technical teams in understanding business processes, delivering technical solutions in the Salesforce.com platform, assisting business users during UAT, and troubleshooting and resolving implementation and integration issues.
- Participate in new initiatives/projects discussions with business and develop technical solutions based on discussions.
- Meet deadlines for individual and team projects.
- Maintain technical documentation and source control related to project design and implementation.
- Respond quickly to resolve application issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years' Salesforce.com implementation and development experience.
- One or more Salesforce developer certifications: Platform App Builder, Developer I and Developer II.
- Hands-on experience with customization (Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force), configuration (Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards).
- Experience in developing integrating solutions using MS Tools, Salesforce.com APIs, and 3rd party APIs.
- Proficient in working with MS SQL databases.
- Health Cloud implementation & development experience is desirable.
This position is generally performed in a typical office environment that is usually quiet. Employee is expected to work collaboratively with team members, as well as able to work independently with limited supervision. Work will require significant computer and telephone work.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.