|Published||September 26, 2023|
ABOUT THE JOB | The Salesforce Developer works closely with staff, technical team members, project managers, business users, and IT staff to deliver customer management projects. The Salesforce Developer will play a key role in developing on the Salesforce CRM platform and integration with third party applications and tools.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: As Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Serve as knowledge resource for Salesforce CMR systems.
- Review and understand general business drivers and context for development projects.
- Define the Salesforce platform required to support functional and non-functional requirements and business processes.
- Research, design, implement and manage software programs.
- Test and evaluate new programs.
- Configuring working prototypes and performing business reviews to validate and refine prototypes.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design.
- Prepare formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Respond to telephone and electronic communications.
- Perform word processing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scanning, and other administrative duties.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Casual Business Attire
- Company stability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Basic Life, AD&D, Voluntary Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs + more options (applicable after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
About the Organization
Guy Roofing, Inc. was founded in 1970, and is a full service roofing contractor specializing in commercial, residential and industrial roofing solutions. Family owned and operated for three generations, we strive to build long term, working relationships with our customers, and to ensure that the best roofing system is selected for each customer.
Trust is the cornerstone of our business.
As a company, we pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship, the responsiveness of our team, and the level of customer service we provide. We do everything with the expectation that we will do it well and to our clients' satisfaction. From the office to the field, you will get the same level of customer service at every turn.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 2-4 years of direct experience supporting users within the salesforce platform.
- Experience with ERP and CRM management.
- Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with business analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple high-profile tasks.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.