|July 13, 2022
|Santa Ana, CA
Program: supporting County of Orange Managed service applications team
The Office of Information Technology (OCIT) is looking for an accomplished Sr. Salesforce Developer to play a pivotal role. This position will be required to maintain and support the current Salesforce platform customizations and integrations as well as gather business requirements, analyze pain points, and develop and implement solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications and integrations
• Responsible for maintaining both standard and custom objects, maintaining user security through profiles, sharing settings and custom apex sharing rules
• Design and create reports and dashboards
• Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system change and enhancements
• Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
• Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems, or questions
Desirable Qualifications & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate will have design, development, and maintenance experience
using full life cycle development experience, which includes requirements analysis and technical design through implementation. The candidate can create new applications or improve existing applications, run software tests, develop product prototypes and create technical documents and manuals relating to application development.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess extensive experience and/or knowledge in the following competencies:
• 3+ years’ experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visual Force, Lighting Component, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/REST APIs
• Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce 1, Service Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
• Familiar with Salesforce Workflow and Process Builder
• Experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools
• Experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes.
• Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce
• Experience with Clariti (Formerly known as BasicGov) managed package a PLUS
• Salesforce Certified - Salesforce Admin and Developer Certifications a PLUS