|Published||March 24, 2020|
Ref ID: 04951-9502528831
Classification: Application Developer
For consideration please email resume/cv to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Salesforce.com Developer will be responsible for the design, architecture, development, implementation, integration and ongoing support and maintenance of multiple Salesforce.com instances as part of a Salesforce.com team. This role will collaborate with project managers and with business analysts to implement solutions that meet the needs of the business. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills including focused listening, logical thinking and working in a high-pressure, team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, develop, enhance and maintain VisualForce UI framework features
• Create/modify pages, controllers, components and customer objects
• Responsible for documenting design, providing estimates, programming specifications, performing unit and systems testing, and recording test results.
• Document best practices and operational procedures.
• Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective.
• Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver key deliverables to be incorporated into project plans.
• Deploy code and in strict accordance with change management procedures.
• Work within RealPage guidelines to adhere to company security policies.
• Develop Force.com applications and integrations, working closely with team to realize full capabilities of the platform.
• Maintain and enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com instances.
• Develop, enhance and maintain automated processes in and applications integrated with the Salesforce.com instances.
• Providing guidance regarding use of developed applications.