|March 4, 2022
|San Ramon, CA
Robert Half is seeking a Software Engineer II - Salesforce who will analyze, design, program, debug, test, implement and modify software enhancements and/or new applications used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS or desktop applications products. Completes SDLC documentation, and procedures for all phases of software development lifecycle. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Supports launched applications in the production environment.
About Robert Half
At Robert Half, we pioneered the idea of professional staffing services nearly 70 years ago and, as the needs of businesses have evolved, so have we. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work. Robert Half has been named to Forbes' list of America's Best Employers for Diversity. Robert Half is recognized by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE. We offer excellent benefits and remote work locations. If this sounds exciting, come join our Salesforce Team today!
- Software development on the Salesforce platform using Object Oriented design methodologies and Salesforce technologies- Lightning, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Apex, VisualForce, Apex Triggers, Processes & Flows, Scheduled Jobs, Salesforce Integrations with external systems using REST / SOAP APIs, and more.
- Analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back-office systems and complex data migrations & data upgrades.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Work closely with everyone on the scrum teams.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in software analysis, development, engineering, and support.
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience on enterprise projects.
- Good knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (.NET/JAVA).
- Firm grasp on standard & custom objects, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Design System, SOQL/SOSL, validation rules, Process Builder/Cloud Flow Designer, Debugging, Test Class design.
- Excellent working knowledge of application integration using Salesforce and 3rd party REST/SOAP APIs including Salesforce Metadata and Tooling APIs, Message-Oriented Middleware, etc.
- Good understanding and experience of Salesforce’s native declarative functions (Process Builder, Flow, Reports and Dashboards, Permissions, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SFDX CLI, Git and devops function on the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience in building components using Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Code, and Git for version control
- Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions to difficult problems
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce.com certifications (Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I/II).
- Experience working with Java, Azure, AWS, and other technologies.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
- Knowledge of Splunk and other log parser tools for monitoring and alerts
- Knowledge of digital marketing systems like Oracle Eloqua, CMS, etc.
- Master's degree (Computer Science or Engineering)
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP