|March 1, 2022
Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
We currently have an opening for a Salesforce Developer to join our growing Salesforce team.
In this role, you will design, develop, and support our implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud and current and future integrations to actively deliver technology solutions. You should have excellent communication skills and technical expertise, as well as be able to provide best practice recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. We’ll expect you to be a practical developer with a background in Salesforce technology including the latest Lightning technologies. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing the Salesforce platform in alignment with business strategy, maintaining functional specifications, establishing standards, and working with third-party consultants.
- Work closely with Salesforce admins and internal customers to design, build, test, and deliver solutions
- Develop custom solutions on the Salesforce.com platform including work in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components and application integration patterns
- Understand the power of the declarative development on the Salesforce platform and knowing when to rely on custom code development
- Use your knowledge of tools and best practices for development and deployment of enterprise applications, including standards, source code management, code optimization, and unit testing
- Perform tasks as necessary to roll out product and support design, QA, and implementation teams
- Support our Salesforce.com integrations with other third-party applications and enterprise systems using RESTful and SOAP web services
- Keep up to date with new releases and improvements in Salesforce.com
- 4-year university degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar/equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Working experience with table and relationship design and query optimization
- Demonstrated experience working as part of an Agile development team
- Direct, working experience with automated software management tools
- Thorough knowledge of CRM software quality assurance
- Experience with both declarative (Workflows, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Flows, etc.) and programmatic (Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components) Salesforce development
- 3+ years of development in Java, .NET, Python, or other language is preferred
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.