|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
This position will be responsible for the following:
Troubleshoots and works with testers, project managers and end-users to insure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations and/or procedures.
Must have a strong attention to detail
- The developer shall be responsible for the daily administration and support of the Salesforce.com CRM platform including, but not limited to, managing and setting up users, profiles, roles, object customization, fields, record types, page layouts, and force pages.
- Finds optimization opportunities within the platform and can customize if necessary.
- Function within a full software development life cycle.
- Able to successfully and efficiently communicate both verbally and through written technical documentation with other team members and the customers.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of projects published/released.
- Work closely with team lead to understand and implement project requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Salesforce development and administration. Working knowledge in bootstrap framework along with multiple languages such as ASP.Net (C#), SQL Server, Classic ASP, PHP, WordPress, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, Apex. Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project, Visio, advanced Excel.
- Must understand and program with 508 compliance in mind.
- Must be able to follow specifications, standards, and best practices from JSC and throughout the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled