|Published||February 26, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Allen, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Need Salesforce Developer/ Admin Candidate ASAP.
The main things the manager is looking for Out of Box Functionality
Apex, VisualForce, Lightning and Community Licenses and API Integration.
• 3+ years’ experience in an Information Services position developing large-scale applications
• 3+ years of administrative and development experience utilizing the SalesForce.com platform
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• 2+ years development experience in HTML, Java, Apex, Visual Force, API integration and SQL/SOQL
Confidence and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must demonstrate a sense of urgency in the resolution of customer, business and employee issues.
• Leverage Salesforce out of the box functionality as first solution to development
• Handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively and efficiently
• Experience with Vendor supported software packages
• 3+ years (current or past) of hands-on IT development experience
• Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related study
• Salesforce or SFDC certifications are preferred or nice to have.
Resource Development Manager